DM Corporate Holding (M) Sdn.Bhd | Pejabat Pendaftaran Syarikat & Harta Intelek Di Malaysia | Agen MyCoID & MyLLP dari SSM
Posted Date : 10 Jan 09
1. To carry on any other business which may seem to the company capable of being conveniently carried on in connection with its business or calculated directly or indirectly to enhance the value of or render profitable any of the company's property or rights.
2. To acquire and undertake the whole or any part of the business, property, and liabilities of any person or company carrying on any business which the company is authorized to carry on, or possessed of property suitable for the purposes of the company.
3. To apply for, purchase, or otherwise acquire any patents, patent rights, copyrights, trade marks, formulas, licences, concessions, and the like, conferring any exclusive or non-exclusive or limited right to use, or any secret or other information as to, any invention which may seem capable of being used for any of the purposes of the company, or the acquisition of which may seem calculated directly or indirectly to benefit the company; and to use, exercise, develop, or grant licences in respect of, or otherwise turn to account, the property, rights, or information so acquired.
4. To amalgamate or enter into partnership or into any arrangement for sharing of profits, union of interest, co-operation, joint adventure, reciprocal concession, or otherwise, with any person or company carrying on or engaged in or about to carry on or engage in any business or transaction which the company is authorized to carry on or engage in, or any business or transaction capable of being conducted so as directly or indirectly to benefit the company.
5. To take, or otherwise acquire, and hold, shares, debentures, or other securities of any other company.
6. To enter into any arrangements with any Government or authority, supreme, municipal, local, or otherwise, that may seem conducive to the company's objects, or any of them; and to obtain from any such Government or authority any rights, privileges, and concessions which the company may think it desirable to obtain; and to carry out, exercise, and comply with any such arrangements, rights, privileges, and concessions.
7. To establish and support or aid in the establishment and support of associations, institutions, funds, trusts, and conveniences calculated to benefit employees or directors or past employees or directors of the company or of its predecessors in business, or the dependants or connections of any such persons; and to grant pensions and allowances, and to make payments towards insurance; and to subscribe or guarantee money for charitable or benevolent objects, or for any exhibition, or for any public, general, or useful object.
8. To promote any other company or companies for the purpose of acquiring or taking over all or any of the property, rights, and liabilities of the company, or for any other purpose which may seem directly or indirectly calculated to benefit the company.
9. To purchase, take on lease or in exchange, hire, and otherwise acquire any movable or immovable property and any rights or privileges which the company may think necessary or convenient for the purposes of its business, and in particular any land, buildings, easements, machinery, plant, and stock in trade.
10. To construct, improve, maintain, develop, work, manage, carry out, or control any buildings, works, factories, mills, roads, ways, tramways, railways, branches or sidings, bridges, reservoirs, watercourses, wharves, warehouses, electric works, shops, stores, and other works and conveniences which may seem calculated directly or indirectly to advance the company's interests; and to contribute to, subsidise, or otherwise assist or take part in the construction, improvement, maintenance, development. working, management, carrying out, or control thereof.
11. To invest and deal with the money of the company not immediately required in such manner as may from time to time be thought fit.
12. To lend and advance money or give credit to any person or company; to guarantee and give guarantees or indemnities for the payment of money or the performance of contracts or obligations by any person or company; to secure or undertake in any way the repayment of moneys lent or advanced to or the liabilities incurred by any person or company; and otherwise to assist any person or company.
13. To borrow or raise or secure the payment of money in such manner as the company may think fit and to secure the same or the repayment or performance of any debt, liability, contract, guarantee or other engagement incurred or to be entered into by the company in any way and in particular by the issue of debentures perpetual or otherwise, charged upon all or any of the company's property (both present and future), including its uncalled capital; and to purchase, redeem, or pay off any such securities.
14. To remunerate any person or company for services rendered, or to be rendered, in placing or assisting to place or guaranteeing the placing of any of the shares in the company's capital or any debentures, or other securities of the company, or in or about the organization, formation, or promotion of the company or the conduct of its business.
15. To draw, make, accept. endorse, discount, execute, and issue promissory notes, bills of exchange, bills of lading, and other negotiable or transferable instruments.
16. To sell or dispose of the undertaking of the company or any part thereof for such consideration as the company may think fit, and in particular for shares, debentures, or securities of any other company having objects altogether or in part similar to those of the company.
17. To adopt such means of making known and advertising the business and products of the company as may seem expedient.
18. To apply for, secure, acquire by grant, legislative enactment, assignment, transfer, purchase, or otherwise, and to exercise, carry out, and enjoy any charter, licence, power, authority, franchise, concession, right, or privilege, which any Government or authority or any corporation or other public body may be empowered to grant; and to pay for, aid in, and contribute towards carrying the same into effect; and to appropriate any of the company's shares, debentures, or other securities and assets to defray the necessary costs, charges, and expenses thereof.
19. To apply for, promote, and obtain any statute, order, regulation or other authorization or enactment which may seem calculated directly or indirectly to benefit the company; and to oppose any bills, proceedings, or applications which may seem calculated directly or indirectly to prejudice the company's interests.
20. To procure the company to be registered or recognized in any country or place outside Malaysia.
21. To sell, improve, manage, develop, exchange, lease, dispose of, turn to account, or otherwise deal with all or any part of the property and rights of the company.
22. To issue and allot fully or partly paid shares in the capital of the company in payment or part payment of any movable or immovable property purchased or otherwise acquired by the company or any services rendered to the company.
23. To distribute any of the property of the company among the members in kind or otherwise but so that no distribution amounting to a reduction of capital shall be made without the sanction required by law.
24. To take or hold mortgages, liens, and charges to secure payment of the purchase price, or any unpaid balance of the purchase price, of any part of the company's property of whatsoever kind sold by the company, or any money due to the company from purchasers and others.
25. To carry out all or any of the objects of the company and do all or any of the above things in any part of the world and either as principal, agent, contractor, or trustee, or otherwise, and by or through trustees or agents or otherwise, and either alone or in conjunction with others.
26. To do all such other things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the objects and the exercise of the powers of the company.